It's been a superb start to RHS Chelsea with the Briers stand (EA476) being incredibly well received. So much so that the team seemed to be fighting off the celebs. Well... we like to think we were anyway!
In truth, many famous faces were kind enough to pose and do a #gluvie, and in so doing help promote awareness of Greenfingers. A charity which is, of course, very close to our hearts here at Briers.
Do have a look here for more information on Greenfingers and the Briers products and activities which help support this superb charity. Also, via their JustGiving page it is so easy to contribute to this worthy cause! Hint! Hint! Hint!
Check out some of the RHS Chelsea Press Day #gluvie pictures below! Can you name the famous faces? Not sure? Well, we've kindly given you a little help and revealed them all at the end of this blog post!
All our thanks to everyone who kindly did a #gluvie!
Not sure you've got the name right? Well here they are...
- Jackie and Mike from Briers - we had to get a #'gluvie in of course!
- Naomi Slade - gardening journalist, presenter and author
- Sol Campbell - former England International Footballer
- Fern Cotton - television and radio presenter
- John Sargeant - television, radio journalist and broadcaster
- A very lovely Chelsea pensioner! Oh and Jackie too
- Matt Allwright - consumer affairs television presenter and journalist
- The stage and screen actress Imelda Staunton CBE and her husband Jim Carter
- Rob Brydon - actor, comedian, radio and television presenter, singer and impressionist
- Romeo Sommers - Dutch trend and gardening stylist plus Mike from Briers, again ...
All details about the celebs have been sourced from Wikipedia, so our apologies to anyone if we haven't quite got the facts right.We are of course happy to correct any errors.
On behalf of Briers and Greenfingers a great big THANK YOU to you all!