Birds & Branches Magenta Rigger Gloves
New for 2017! Sometimes you just need a great garden work-horse, something that’s tough, well designed and keeps on going.
A practical choice for those tougher garden tasks: general garden DIY and demolition, tree felling, bramble cutting, log cutting.
- Size: medium
- Very traditional 'tough', durable, heavy-duty leather work glove
- Protective leather knuckle guard
- Breathable, elasticated back for cooler comfort
- Extended loose safety cuff for forearm protection, with extra part leather patching on the front
- Toughened rubberized finish to cuff with a patterned cotton back
- Comprehensive leather coverage including thumb, forefinger, fingertips and between fingers
- Fully compliment leather from our audited tannery
Birds & Branches is a fresh, new collection decorated with a simple yet elegant design inspired nature and the nation's favourite wild bird - the robin.