Neoprene Rubber Wellington Boots Navy
We've revisited the rubber boot to create a contemporary design in classic two-tone colourways befitting our most hard-wearing rubber wellington boots to date. Beautifully Briers!
Styling details include side pleat with a working metal buckle and Briers script logo on front, plus the dual-layer sole for added strength and durability. Handcrafted boots using premium leather-look rubber.
Great for the garden or out for a stroll in the fields.
- Our toughest rubber boots yet
- High quality, natural rubber boots
- Full length / knee-high design
- Comfortable, stylish and more durable
- Ultra-thick breathable Neoprene lining
- Offers enhanced insulation
- Sturdy rubber sole with steel shank
- Dual-layer sole for increased durability
- Heal tread helps with removal of boots
- Removable cushioned insole
- Adjustable buckle and waterproof gusset
- Thick harder-wearing soles for grip
- Soft material lining
- Sizes available 4/37 -11/45.5
- Height 40cm
- Max. internal circumference 38cm
Lining: Neoprene, Sole: Rubber, Upper: Rubber, Other materials
Look after me
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Why go rubber?
All our rubber boots are handcrafted. Rubber is an almost completely natural material. It has inbuilt flexibility that moves with the wearer, being naturally more comfortable.
Recognised and shortlisted for an award
Size 4: B7004. Size 5: B7005. Size 6: B7006. Size 7: B7007. Size 8: B7008. Size 9: B7009. Size 10: B7010. Size 11: B7011