Julie Dodsworth Orangery Boot Bag
An easily portable, lightweight and durable design, the Briers Julie Dodsworth Orangery Boot Bag is perfect for storing wellington boots when out and about travelling, or to keep them safe and in tip-top condition at home. Styling details include a Julie Dodsworth script and patterned logo on front,
Holds boots up to a size 12 and up to 47cm in height.
Why we love it!
Our top favourite points…
- Inside is waterproofed
- So no leaking from wet boots
- Easily portable
- Keeps pairs together
- Protects from UV damage
- Keeps out creepy crawlies
More reasons to love it…
- Designed to hold both half and full length wellington boots
- Generous internal capacity fits most sizes
- Holds boots up to size 12 & up to 47cm tall
- Internal rigid base but can fold flat when not in use
- Crafted with durable canvas fabric
- Secure zip fastening with an easy open & close design
- Top grab/carry handle sturdily padded for comfort
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: H52 x W23 x D33cm (top of grab handle to base)
Look after me
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
About the artist
Julie Dodsworth is a renowned British artist who paints and creates her original patterns on her canal boat – Calamity Jane - mixing her own colours through a traditional one paintbrush method. She mixes with just three colours for a simplicity that is the cornerstone of everything she creates.
Her designs are a modern yet respectful interpretation of a tradition craft with designs influenced by her canal boat and artisan lifestyle.
The Orangery pattern offers a sophisticated charm with its stylised florals, influenced by traditional narrowboat art and the flora of the waterways.