Rubber Wellington Boots Green
Classic green rubber wellington boots for timeless outdoor garden appeal. Styling details include side pleat with a working metal buckle and Briers script logo on the front, plus the diamond-shaped trim not only strengthens the boots but also helps ensure a water-tight surface. A tougher design.
- High quality, natural rubber boots
- Full length / knee high design
- Comfortable and stylish
- Removable cushioned insole
- Adjustable buckle and waterproof gusset
- Thick soles for grip
- Steel shank in sole for protection whilst digging
- Extra thick toe cap
- Soft cotton lining
- Sizes available 4/37 - 11/45
- Height 36cm
- Max. internal circumference 40cm
Lining: Cotton, Sole: Rubber, Metal, Upper: Rubber, Other materials
Look after me
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Why go rubber?
All our rubber boots are handcrafted. Rubber is an almost completely natural material. It has inbuilt flexibility that moves with the wearer, being naturally more comfortable.